Saturday, May 5, 2012

25th Anniversary - A Memorial for Ben Linder

Mirna and Garrett
 Donald got us all together again 25 years after this world changing event in our lives! It was amazing to see you all, I am so grateful to all of you for your dedication, so impressed with your gorgeous children, and so happy that we had a few hours together again. It was a tremendous surprise to see Susan Cookson and Rachel.

We reminisced on how Ben had affected our lives, saw the movie American Sandinista by Jason Blalock, had dinner at La Pena, and were amazed at how old we look - well, except for Des.

Also thanks to Shari and Fred at Fern's Edge Goat Dairy for letting me out of work for the      day!

Hope to see you all again soon, and if you think of any way to stay in touch, let me know.....I'm hoping for other short trips to the Bay Area now that I'm only half as far away. I guess it's time to
Roger and Maura
start adding to my blog again, life is getting interesting.

Forgive me for forgetting kids' names, send me additions and corrections if you're inspired. Many last names have escaped me at this point, probably not so important for this blog, but in general it would be good to get everyone's contact info. I'm sending a link to this to everyone whose email I have, please feel free to send on to other friends, and catch up with my soap opera life since last year.....and visit me at Meadowsong Ecovillage (www.lostvalley.org) anytime you're inspired or in Eugene. It's worth a visit, and I'd love to see you.


                                      
Donald, Jenny and Rachel

Me, Rachel and Mirna

Jenny, moi, Rachel, Mirna and Susan

Loreal and Angel
                                      
Me and Barbara

Shelly and Des with daughters. Thanks for the amazing brunch, Des. I miss you already.
Tom, just back from Ecuador

The historic group photo



No comments:

Post a Comment